Re: introduction

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Zoltan Arnold NAGY
<zoltan.arnold.nagy%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Thor Lancelot Simon <tls%panix.com@localhost>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 01:11:15PM +0200, Zoltan Arnold NAGY wrote:
>> > Hello everyone,
>> >
>> > I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Zoltan, and this summer I'll
>> > be
>> > working on
>> > bringing TCP and HTTP support for libsa as part of my GSoC project.
>>
>> What will you use as your small TCP stack?
>
> suggestions are always welcome. :) I don't have a specific in mind, in fact,
> I haven't found
> any portable, understandable and tiny, BSD-licensed stack.
>
> But then again, I didn't look that hard. I'm willing to write my own. :)

have you had a look at lwip and uip ? There are probably too small but
you can at least learn from them. See [1] for some more info.

[1]http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1953963/How-to-write-really-small-TCPIP-stacks--and-make-them-survive-/

--

Regards.

Adam