RAID array configuration within NetBSD

I know this is a question that has been asked many times, and I apologize to ask again. But searching the lists and man pages mostly yields a "no, it can't be done [now]" answer.

So the further question is, is anyone working on or interested in there being utilities running within a running NetBSD system to configure the RAID arrays behind aac(4), mfi(4), cac(4), ciss(4), and/ or other raid controllers? Or, is it just too complicated and everyone has already accepted that just doing it all through the BIOS or other off-line utility is the only reasonable way to go?

  Thanks....

                                   - Chris