MKDEBUG support enabled for libraries, be ware of set list issues

Hi folks,

I've enabled support for MKDEBUG=yes in shared libraries.

This, along with the use of -g in DBG (e.g, DBG='-g -O2'),
will allow us to eventually ship releases built with -g
without bloating the standard directories and release sets
(except for the comp.tgz, which currently contains the
/usr/libdata/debug/**.debug files)

I've test built a distribution on i386, and fixed the relevant
set lists.  However, other platforms will need adjusting.
I'll try to setup some cross-compiles for other platforms,
but won't be offended if other people beat me to the fixes.

cheers,
Luke.