Re: yet another MKPIE=yes problem on build.sh release

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 11:12:24AM -0400, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> How about adding && !defined(PRIMARY_LOAD_ADDRESS) in bsd.sys.mk?

That seems to be an i386 only thing - we probably want something effectively
catching all -Wl,-Ttext invocations, but the way that is used in
i386/stand/cdboot/Makefile makes it a bit hard.

Should we normalize all occurences to use TEXTADDR and check on that?

Martin