Query about the NetBSD siisata driver!

Hi all,

I am working on a board having the Silicon Image 3132 Sata controller, and trying to use it with NetBSD.

Since I am new to Sata, could you please help me with the components I need to enable for this.. I suppose I will need:

  1. The siisata driver [/src/sys/dev/ic/siisata.c, /src/sys/dev/pci/siisata_pci.c]
  2. The ata framework [/src/sys/dev/ata/ata.c]

Do I need to enable a separate driver for the Hard Drives? I came across the wd driver, does it support all families of Sata hard drives? Is there any other alternative driver I could use for the Hard disks?

Is there any dependency on any other intermediate layer, which I might be missing out?

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.