Setting up dhclient

I'm having a difficult time getting dhclient to work _after_ my system is up and running. If I have my wireless interface (rum0) connected at boot time, dhclient runs and gets an address from the access point.

But I cannot figure out how to make dhclient discover when the interface is attached at some point after system start-up is done!

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at   |