Re: dtrace + fbt provider

2010/3/21 Thor Lancelot Simon <tls%coyotepoint.com@localhost>:
> On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 03:11:15AM +0200, Stathis Kamperis wrote:
>> Hi all.
>>
>> With sources as of today, if I do a 'dtrace -l' I don't get 'fbt'
>> provider listed.
>
> Is it a separate kernel module?  I think it was in our local source tree
> originally.
>
> Thor

I don't know, but I did first:
modload solaris
modload dtrace

Also, I've set the various mk.conf variables + configured my kernel as
per the wiki dtrace page. And in any case, it works, it just doesn't
seem to support the 'fbt' provider.

I would appreciate any hint on how to unlock this feature, if it is of
course supported.

Best regards,
Stathis