Re: cvsup

On Mar 17, 2010, at 12:28 AM, Zafer AydoÄan wrote:
2010/3/17 Mark Davies <>:
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010, Klaus Heinz wrote:
Mark Davies wrote:
Anyone know what's happened to  Its copy
of the repository hasn't been updated in the last week or so.

As far as I know this is not a valid mirror anymore.

It been a reliable and regularly updated (several times a day) cvsup
mirror for the last 10 years at least - just stopped updating a week

Can you suggest which of the cvsup sites listed on would be a good replacement?

reliable and fast (well, for nz irrelevant).

Both are our customers customer, but cvsup.pasta... is ~+30 ms longer away from the core compared to so maybe you will see a tiny speed improvement :-) (And you are about ~+330 ms away from our core.)

I'll poke he@ about pasta, since it seems to be in his surroundings.