Re: unable to build i386 ALL kernel, errors in smbus_acpi.c (ACPI_SMBUS_COMPONENT undeclared)

While we're looking at details of ACPI, I notice that in
sys/dev/acpi/acpi_tz.c there are two occurrences of "degrees Kelvin",
which is not correct; it is just "Kelvin".

___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.