[HEADS UP] ZFS sources update

Hi folks,

I would like to let you know that I'm currently in a process of merging updated
solaris sources from 24.02.2010 to our two years zfs/dtrace tree. Therefore
zfs/dtrace can be in non buildable state currently and will probably not work.
Both are work in progress but they will be much more unstable then before.

New Stuff in ZFS version 22:
1) ZFS block deduplication
2) ZFS raidz3

and many fixes and enhancements.

I will sent another mail when I will finish source update and osnet tree will
be buildable again. Stabilizing and  fixing zfs will take another time.

Regards

Adam.