Re: NetBSD-current build health visualization

Greywolf wrote:
> That's good for successful builds, how about "working" builds? :)

I am in fact also testing whether the successful builds successfully
install and whether the installed system successfully boots, using
Anita <http://www.gson.org/netbsd/anita/>.  I just haven't figured out
how to display the result of those tests in the graphs yet :)

> Do we have a regression or compatibility test harness, by the way?]

There's atf(7).  I would run the ATF tests, too, if they didn't go
into an infinite loop when run under qemu because of the bug described
in PR 42158.  Someone please fix that...
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost