Problemas compiling pidgin

I'm compiling pidgind on NetBSD 5.99.24 with the last pkgsrc updated
today, while doing it, I'm getting a error, to continue i put the

checking for pkg-config...
checking for pid_t... yes
checking return type of signal handlers... void
checking for size_t... yes
checking for uid_t in sys/types.h... yes
checking whether to build gtk-doc documentation... no
checking for gtkdoc-check... /usr/pkg/bin/gtkdoc-check
checking for GLIB... yes
checking for GTHREAD... yes
checking for GOBJECT... yes
checking for GIO... yes
checking for GTK... configure: error: Package requirements (gtk+-2.0
>= 2.6.0) were not met:

Package xcomposite was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `xcomposite.pc'
Package 'xcomposite', required by 'GDK', not found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GTK_CFLAGS
and GTK_LIBS to avoid the need  to call pkg-config.

*** Error code 1

make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/security/gnome-keyring
*** Error code 1

I'm using xorg from base and the port is i386.

Francisco Valladolid H.
 -- - Jesus Christ follower.