Re: unmount cgd panic

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 09:30:44AM -0600, David Young wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 02:37:19PM +0000, Patrick Welche wrote:
> > Everytime I shutdown a NetBSD-current/i386 system with a cgd partition,
> > I get the following panic - anyone recognise a "recent" change (say last
> > 3 weeks) that may cause this?
>
> What does the system log between your typing 'shutdown' and this panic?

Odd: I just did a shutdown and didn't get a panic (first time), then tried
again, and got the panic.

Log says syncing disks, and all filesystems *except* cgd0a or its associated
wd0h, and root (/),  get unmounted, then pcmcia0, cardbus0, cardslot0, cbb0,
audio0, sysbeep0, midi0, audio1, md0 get detached. Then panic with the same
trace as before. (cgdclose)

Cheers,

Patrick