Re: your mail

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010, Antti Kantee wrote:

I changed it to kern_assert.c to make the default build.  If you have
the energy tonight, remove that file and do a full testbuild to see if
it's necessary at all.  It's already in sys/lib/libkern/Makefile.libkern,
after all.

.. and by full i mean "release" so that kernels get testbuilt too.

I removed kern_assert.c from the and successfully build a release.

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at   |