Re: NetBSD-current no longer boots after install

> Looks like sysinst doesn't use installboot on i386.  Perhaps it needs
> to be extended to toggle the new bits the same way installboot does?

According to cvs log in sysinst, it looks installboot(8) was
removed and sysinst/arch/i386/md.d did it manually
due to size restriction of install media.

Probably we should put back installboot(8) into i386 ramdisk
and just call it from sysinst since we no longer have 2880KB limit
for CD boot.
---
Izumi Tsutsui