Re: anyone have a ThinkPad T400/T500 with cellular modem?

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010, S.P.Zeidler wrote:
I'd be curious what a kernel with the attached patch makes visible
upon hitting Fn-F6. It ought to toggle the cellular modem aka
wireless WAN on/off, fun question is what device will pop up.
I've only got the 'option', not the actual electronics; if you don't
have the card nothing happens, so the trouble you get when you have
one ought to be limited. :)

My T500 has 3G fitted. This is exposed as ucom/umodem. I'll try your patch later.

--
Stephen