Re: virtualize

Morgan M.C.M-L wrote:
Hello everyone.

1-) I would like to know what system isn't possible to virtualize with xen ; I need to virtualize a private network with : NetBSD, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Solaris, Slackware, Debian, RHEL
All of them can be virtualized through HVM. NetBSD, FreeBSD (8), Solaris can be paravirtualized, Slackware/Debian/RHELtoo but it will depends on the Linux's revision and Xen's version used.
2-) Is it easy to clusterise with xen ?
It is possible, but I wouldn't call it "easy".

--
jym