Re: Problem with recent sys/kern/sys_pipe.c changes

Am 15.12.2009 um 19:27 schrieb Michael L. Hitch:

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009, Markus W Kilbinger wrote:

gzcat: error writing to output: No such file or directory
gzcat: /usr/u/NetBSD/HEAD/pkgsrc/distfiles//hal-info-20091130.tar.gz:
uncompress failed
tar: End of archive volume 1 reached
tar: Unexpected EOF on archive file
*** Error code 1

Reverting this sys_pipe.c change makes all this working again.

Does anybody see this?

Aha! I am seeing this on my amiga (using a old gzipped src/xsrc tar file to test out the raidframe parity map). Since there were a number of m68k pmap changes, my first thought was something there might be the culprit.

I can not 'make extract' in pkgsrc/www/lighttpd.

--
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant