[no subject]

Our Company needs a proven experience and systems use information from a
variety of sources, including mystery shop visits and store audits to quantify
the gap between your brand promise and the reality of exactly what your
customers have experienced.

Shopping for new clothes,Electronic at stores like The Gap, Macy's, Old Navy,
Banana Republic, QVC,Staples and other retailers
Dining with your family or friends at restaurants like Olive Garden, Cheesecake
Factory,
McDonalds, Black Angus, Outback, Burger King and other popular restaurants

You will pose as a typical shopper so you can give us feedback about their
employees'
customer service, sales ability, product knowledge, procedures, and
professionalism

We turn the information (you gave us) over to the company executives and they
would carry out their own
duties in improving their services.

Most companies employ our assistance when people give complaints about their
services or when they feel there are needs for them to improve their general
service. Your Identity would be kept confidential as the job states (secret
shopper). You would be paid $100 for every survey you carry out ,bonus on your
transportation allowance and funds would be given to you if you have to dine as
part of the duty.

Your job will be to evaluate and comment on customer service in a wide variety
of shops, stores, restaurant and services in your area. No commitment is made
on this job and you would have flexible hours as it suits you. If you are
interested do send in your:

Your Full Name:
Your Residence address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Present work address:
Home and mobile Phone numbers:
Email address:
Your Age and Current Occupation:
Your Gender:

So we can look at your distance from the locations which you have to put your
service into, and your address would also be needed for your payments. We also
implore you to send a scanned copy of any form of Identification for the
processing of your application form and also for record purpose but if you
cannot provide it presently then you can provide it later..

Management
Hiring Manager
Service Research Corp.
Allan Scott.