Re: sysinst split project - The Configuration File

Alexander Nasonov writes:
> David Young wrote:
> > Use XML for the configuration.  That ensures that the configuration is
> > queryable/transformable with NetBSD's forthcoming xmltools.
> I wouldn't recommend XML route. Write a user-friendly lua script
> instead.

How many people know XML?  How many people know lua?

How many tools can process XML?  How many tools can "process" lua?

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt                  Consulting and Support for Sun Solaris
Brandt & Brandt Computer GmbH                   WWW:
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim                     Email:
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 45
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J. H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt