Re: [HEADS UP] LVM enabled by default

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009, Adam Hamsik wrote:
I would like to inform you that I have enabled build of NetBSD Logical Volume Manager in -current by default. Which means that LVM will be part of next coming NetBSD-6 release. I have updated lvm2tools to their current version 2.02.56 and did some tests to ensure that they still works any testing is welcome. I have also committed RUMP based library which can be used for developing new NetBSD device-mapper targets (see sys/rump/dev/lib/libdm and share/examples/rump/dmtest/). I hope that this will make NetBSD even better in storage than it is now with WAPBL, ZFS and iSCSI in base.

Great news! Where can I learn more?
(AKA: "Where's the documentation?!")

 - Hubert