Modules have moved?

I just finished a ' release' and found the following:

=======  125 extra files in DESTDIR  =========
Files in DESTDIR but missing from flist.
File is obsolete or flist is out of date ?
<more entries omitted>

It would appear that one layer of hierarchy has been removed from the location of the modules files. (Previously they would have been in ./stand/amd64/$version/modules)

Remembering an old long and (as I recall) inconclusive thread on where the modules should be placed, this change is rather a surprise. Did I miss the conclusion to that old thread/discussion?

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at   |