Re: sun2 and playstation2 ports to be moved into Attic

> > > The sun2 and playstation2 ports have been neglected for a long time and
> > > neither has successfully completed an installation in recent history.
> >
> > What's the problem on sun2? Is there any such PR?
>
> There was no portmaster.

sparc has own MACHINE_ARCH and no portmaster.
What do you think about it?

My point is buildable state can't be a reason for removal,
and in sun2 case I don't think it's MACHINE_ARCH specific.

> If you are interested in the position, please
> take over.

If you really think it's worth to assign a pseudo portmaster
just for a placeholder like other many ports, please do.

I don't object about playstation2. toolchain issue won't be resolved.
---
Izumi Tsutsui