Re: Build failures in compat/svr4 module due to do_sys_wait (+ fix?)

On Thu, Nov 05, 2009 at 10:38:00AM -0500, Rafal Boni wrote:
> The current kernel fails to build when build the SVR4 compat module (if
> it's enabled in the config file; I suspect the module build fails the
> same way):
> The following looks like it might fix that, though I haven't yet verified:

The patch I sent earlier wasn't sufficient to fix it, but in the meantime
I've checked in a complete fix, so just CVS update if you fall into this.

  Time is an illusion; lunchtime, doubly so.     |/\/\|           Rafal Boni
                   -- Ford Prefect               |\/\/|