Re: building distribution fails in checkflist

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 08:22:21PM +0200, Adam Hamsik wrote:
> >  ===============================
> >checkflist ===> distrib/sets
> >======  1 missing files in DESTDIR  ========
> >Files in flist but missing from DESTDIR.
> >File wasn't installed ?
> >------------------------------------------
> >./etc/zfs
> >========  end of 1 missing files  ==========
> >

> This should be fixed already. Please try cvs update and rerun your
> build.

I'm not sure about that. I fixed the opposite problem today where
"/etc/zfs" was always created but only in the sets lists if
"MKZFS" was set to "yes".

This shouldn't happen unless "mtree" hasn't been run or
"etc/mtree/NetBSD.dist.base" hasn't been updated with the rest
of the source tree.

        Kind regards