Re: current alpha build

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Soren Jacobsen<snj%pobox.com@localhost> wrote:
> On 08/13 00:25, Peter wrote:
>> My build has been failing for a few days at
>> nbmake: "(stdin)" line 3: Cannot open /usr/src/sbin/chown/Makefile
>> nbmake: Fatal errors encountered --cannot continue
>>
>> nbmake: stopped in /usr/obj/rescue/chown
>> nbmake: stopped in /usr/src/rescue

>> Failed Target dependall-rescue
>>
>> I usually just cvs update and hope its been fixed but, like I said,
>> this has been a few days.
>>
>> I think I recently rm -r /usr/obj/* in order to get the cruft out from
>> some other screwed up stuff but... I don't know...
>
> This looks more like your checkout of the repository is a bit wonky.
> The obvious sign there is that src/sbin/chown does not live in sbin/
> anymore (for years and years and years).
>
> Update like this and I bet you'll be fine: cvs up -dPA
>
> Soren

I do cvs update.  But recently I deleted something or other and I
think I got the make a little farther, but now its dying at

"Files in flist but missing from DESTDIR"
./rescue/rcorder

 and then if I move that file, it fails because its
not there.  Is there somewhere where the flist stuff in the shell
scripts is explained?