Re: documentation on how to dual boot windows and netbsd

Okay I just borked the windows side and am preparing to do a re-install.
What's the best way to restore, then  modify the partition?

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 3:19 AM, Adam Hoka <adam.hoka%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 11:39:22 -0700
Michael Litchard <michael%schmong.org@localhost> wrote:

> I can't find any documentation on how to dual boot windows and netbsd
> (specifically windows 2000 pro).
> I'd rather not use grub if I don't have to. Could someone point to a good
> url?

Install and setup bootselector code with NetBSD fdisk.
You will be provided with a menu at boot, which partition
to boot from.

hth

--
Adam Hoka <Adam.Hoka%Gmail.com@localhost>