Re: NetBSD-current doesn't find root/swap

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 12:56:35 +0930
Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf%ping.net.au@localhost> wrote:

> I suspect that there were some changes that I missed during the recent
> mailing
> list discussions requiring new configuration of file systems.

Unsure if your probem occurs because of the same problems I had when
upgrading from .4 to .13, yet using a MONOLITHIC-based kernel worked
for me.  I suspect that GENERIC couldn't locate the necessary modules,
which are only available after the install=/ phase, or something
similar.
--
Matt