Re: X doesn't work anymore

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009, Mihai Chelaru wrote:

On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 20:34:03 -0400, Michael wrote:
Looks like you updated X but not your kernel. I committed code to allow
X to use arbitrary PCI devices no matter in which PCI domain they are
without using /dev/mem - you will need to update your kernel with
then things should work again.

Cool, radeon driver started to work again with this option. Care to
document it somewhere ?

Should this option be included in GENERIC?

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at   |