re: many in-tree xorg packages updated

   ok.  this is now tested on i386 with vmware and radeon, and
   with -current right now, it works!

OK, i've commited fixes to make GL work again.  i've tested it
against our (old) drm code, and it seems to work better than the
old Mesa code.

wrt the libpciaccess issue, i suspect that commiting a modified
version of the pkgsrc patch such that it only affects x86 would
be sufficient for now, and we can figure out the rest later.

i'll work on that unless anyone has major objections...

.mrg.