Re: Xorg not starting on -current from 09/05/2009

Resending... Thanks.

I don't seem to be able to start X11R7/bin/Xorg on i386 -current from
yesterday. First attempt was on an upgrade system; I thought thought
something must have been left over from the earlier (5.99.12, which
worked fine), so I did a clean install on a USB stick. The dmesg and
the Xorg.0.log files are as follows:

http://www.spidersweb.co.uk/~ci/lisa-Xorg-log.txt
http://www.spidersweb.co.uk/~ci/lisa-dmesg-59913.txt

 The only (EE) lines from the latter
are

(EE) Failed to load module "fbdev" (module does not exist, 0)
(EE) intel(0): No valid modes.

Am I missing something? (Same happens if I modload i915drm).

Chavdar Ivanov

2009/6/10 Matthias Scheler <tron%netbsd.org@localhost>:
> On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 09:46:18PM +0100, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
>> I don't seem to be able to start X11R7/bin/Xorg on i386 -current from
>> yesterday.
> [...]
>
> The logfile you attached is quite large and your e-mail was therefore
> blocked by the mailing list software on "mail.NetBSD.org". Please
> re-send your e-mail without the logfile and e.g. link to a download
> location or with a shortened version of the logfile.
>
>        Thanks in advance

Chavdar Ivanov

--
----
Woody Allen  - "Money is better than poverty, if only for financial