fsck_ffs: Please implement DIOCGDISKINFO

I updated my NetBSD Xen domU hosts and booted it into single user mode but now I get this...

Enter pathname of shell or RETURN for /bin/sh:
Terminal type is vt100.
We recommend that you create a non-root account and use su(1) for root access.
# fsck -y /
** /dev/rxbd0a
fsck_ffs: Please implement DIOCGDISKINFO for /dev/rxbd0a disk driver
: Inappropriate ioctl for device
** File system is clean; not checking
#
# fsck -y /home
** /dev/rxbd0e
fsck_ffs: Please implement DIOCGDISKINFO for /dev/rxbd0e disk driver
: Inappropriate ioctl for device
** File system is journaled; replaying journal
** Last Mounted on /home