[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS' activity bulletin - Issue 001
Please find hereafter the second issue of the weekly CVS activity news bulletin.
This second bulletin is dedicated to "Gaston" as a reference to the
beautiful "gaffe" I made earlier this week. Unfortunately, there
will be no detailed description of netpgp(1), even if its development
has been active this week [thanks to Alistair].
Less talk, more action... let's see what happened this week:
-= Bug fix =-
* Fix a bug in the IOAPIC preventing some config to suspend. [Andrew
Doran, originally from Matthias Drochner]
* Fix a crash recently introduced in the bridge's ioctl code. [Christoph Egger]
* Fix UDF creation of big endian machine. [Reinoud Zandijk]
* Fix SDHC support - successful report of SDHC card reported on
tech-kern@. [Nonaka Kimihiro]
* Support mounting post-time_t rump file systems on a pre-time_t
host. [Antti Kantee]
* Use OpenFirmware calls properly to handle more than 4GB of memory
and 64-bit physical address. [Takeshi Nakayama, idea from OpenBSD]
* PR#41401 - Go through the hypervisor to update the GDT, directly
writing it would cause a kernel trap. [Manuel Bouyer]
* PR#36733 - Pretend empty "name" property if missing, make "ofctl"
works on shark. [Matthew Green]
-= Version Bump =-
* Kernel 5.99.12 - following `struct lwp' changes for timecounter
detachment. [Andrew Doran]
* netpgp 1.99.1 -> 1.99.3 [Alistair G. Crooks]
-= Clean-up =-
* device_t/softc split. [Izumi Tsutsui]
* Huge clean-up in trek(6). [David A. Holland]
-= Developpement =-
* Import the "Radix Priority Search Tree" into libc. [Yamamoto Takashi]
* Improve description access and file allocation cost. [Andrew Doran]
* Improve file descriptor subsystem - lead to significant speed-up in
poll(2) micro-test. [Andrew Doran]
-= Hardware Support =-
* Support multi-channel FTDI chip, tested on 232BM, 232RL and 2232D.
-= Import =-
* pkg_install-20090513 [Joerg Sonnenberger]
* NetBSD usr.bin/ftp from 20090520 [Luke Mewburn]
* bozohttpd 20090522 [Matthew Green]
-= Security =-
* Fix CVE-2009-1252: Buffer overflow in ntpd crypto code. [Christos Zoulas]
Have a good week and happy coding !
: french speaking people amateur of comics books will make the link
between "Gaston" and "la gaffe".
: subscribers of source-changes@ will understand :)
Main Index |
Thread Index |