Alex - Second Attempt: Please Read Immediately.

As promised, your position in our program has been
reserved... But we can't build your business for you until
you confirm.

We're growing quickly and there are a lot of people who are
waiting to be placed under you.

You need to confirm right away!

Your complimentary position shows in the database as:

Alex Johnson -

You must confirm your position N0W or you'll lose the
customers that are waiting to be placed under you.

Confirm Here:

After you confirm, you will be notified when you have a
check coming!

Alex, you don't have to build a website, ship product,
or set up a merchant account. You can earn even before you
learn. It's that easy...

Confirm Here... and Enjoy Your Tour!

Yours in Success,

Bob Cimino

Information provided:
Alex Johnson

If you prefer to stop all communication, Please go here:
You may also send a letter with your email address
requesting removal to:
Customer Service
96 Reppert Blvd
Uniontown, PA
15401 USA
and your request will be filled within 72 hours of receipt.