Tracking -current + modules

Greetings all.

Could anyone please provide a working command set to update a netbsd
5.0 system to -current ?
I have always been following these directions:
but they don't seem to apply any more. Booting into -current kernel
gives error regarding missing filesystem. I guess this is due to fs
related modules not being where they should be.

So, my main concern is how to build and install the modules. I saw
some recent threads regarding this topic
(eg, integration with, but I could settle with "manual"
commands as well.

Sorry if this is a too frequently recurring issue.