Re: ipv6 broken in -current

Markus W Kilbinger wrote:
Hi!

Since at least yesterday my actual -current systems (cobalt, amd64;
-current kernel and userland, tried it with sources from yesterday and
today) both show general ipv6 problems:

Though ipv6 configured as before ipv6 connectivity seems broken, e.
g.:

  $ ssh ::1
  ssh: connect to host ::1 port 22: Address already in use

though 'someone' is listening:

  $ netstat -af inet6
  Active Internet6 connections (including servers)
  Proto Recv-Q Send-Q  Local Address          Foreign Address        (state)
  tcp6       0      0  *.ident                *.*                    LISTEN
  tcp6       0      0  *.finger               *.*                    LISTEN
  tcp6       0      0  *.exec                 *.*                    LISTEN
  tcp6       0      0  *.login                *.*                    LISTEN
  tcp6       0      0  *.shell                *.*                    LISTEN
  tcp6       0      0  *.telnet               *.*                    LISTEN
  tcp6       0      0  *.ftp                  *.*                    LISTEN
  tcp6       0      0  *.ssh                  *.*                    LISTEN
  tcp6       0      0  *.shilp                *.*                    LISTEN
  tcp6       0      0  *.*                    *.*                    CLOSED
  tcp6       0      0  *.sunrpc               *.*                    LISTEN
udp6 0 0 fe80::1%lo0.ntp *.* [...]

At boot time several processes complain about:

  mountd[233]: Cannot bind to reserved port 0 (Address already in use)

Does anybody else see this problem?

Pretty sure I broke it. I'm looking into it.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

-e.