5.0RC4 i386 build failure

Hi all,
I keep getting the following error when building with "./ ... - m i386 -j 6 -r release".

dependall ===> gnu/lib/crtstuff4
/vol/scratch/obj/i386/destdir/usr/lib/ undefined reference to `SYS_posix
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Other target platforms build just fine. I've built sparc64, amd64 and evbarm this morning. My source tree was last rsynced about 12 hours ago, so a day or so after RC4 was set in param.h. There haven't been any changes in the netbsd-5 branch since then.

My build platform is

NetBSD 5.0_RC3 NetBSD 5.0_RC3 (GENERIC) #0: Sun Apr 5 20:50:26 NZST 2009 lloyd%homarid.must-have-@localhost amd64