Re: building distribution for alpha

On Mon, 6 Apr 2009, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

AFAIK alpha has not been switched to xorg yet.
In addition I explicitely exclued these drivers for alpha, so there's
something wrong somewhere in the makefile. Are you sure you didn't use the
same destdir for alpha and some other architecture ?

  For some reason, this appears to have been switched back in February
(and I don't see the XdecNetBSD server in Xorg, which was being built
on the alpha for Xfree).

Revision 1.555 / (download) - annotate - [select for diffs], Tue Feb 17 00:02:32 2009 UTC (6 weeks, 6 days ago) by abs
Branch: MAIN
Changes since 1.554: +12 -6 lines
Diff to previous 1.554 (colored)

Cut all non Xserver building ports across to Xorg, tested on vax and
a selection of m68k ports.

The remaining XFree using ports are:
    acorn32 amiga cats dreamcast ews4800mips hpcarm hpcmips hpcsh
    mac68k netwinder newsmips ofppc pmax sgimips sparc sun3 x68k

Michael L. Hitch
Computer Consultant
Information Technology Center
Montana State University        Bozeman, MT     USA