gigabit usb ethernet adapter?

from looking at the manpages it seems that the only supported 100MBit USB 2.0
ethernet adapter is the axe(4) driver.

It would be nice to have a driver for a gigabit usb adpater.
Is there someone working on one, if there is even such an adapter available?

Yes I know, usb 2.0 would not make it possible to use it full speed, but
that should be better then 100mbit.

P.S. Right now I'm using a aue(4) with usb 1.1 since the onboard Marvell chip
     (product 0x4354 (ethernet network, revision 0x13)) is not supported.