gigabit usb ethernet adapter?

Hi,

from looking at the manpages it seems that the only supported 100MBit USB 2.0
ethernet adapter is the axe(4) driver.

It would be nice to have a driver for a gigabit usb adpater.
Is there someone working on one, if there is even such an adapter available?

Yes I know, usb 2.0 would not make it possible to use it full speed, but
that should be better then 100mbit.

Bernd

P.S. Right now I'm using a aue(4) with usb 1.1 since the onboard Marvell chip
     (product 0x4354 (ethernet network, revision 0x13)) is not supported.