Re: Merge of pkg_install-renovation

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 10:06:44AM +0100, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 04, 2008 at 01:43:48PM +0100, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> > unless reasonable objections are voiced, I plan to merge the
> > pkg_install-renovation branch around the weekend.
>
> As pkg_install now once again has support for GPG based signature
> validation in a way that works for all use cases (similiar to x509
> sigs), merge is once again pending for Monday.

Just to make sure noone will be surprised, this means it will also hit
NetBSD current.

For those that haven't followed the discussion, see for the most
important parts:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2008/11/04/msg001942.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2008/11/05/msg001958.html

Joerg