Re: amd64-current build error in usr.sbin/makefs

In article <> you
>/usr/src/usr.sbin/makefs/cd9660/iso9660_rrip.c:203: warning: 'susp_used_last'
>may be used uninitialized in this function

Sorry about that.  It was my fault -- I only tested the "tools" version
of makefs, which doesn't use -Werror.

Happily, someone's already fixed it.  I've got a rather larger batch of
makefs changes to commit, but I'll test a native build first.

Ben Harris
Portmaster, NetBSD/acorn26               <>