Re: does wpa_supplicant work in current?

Hello,

Le Mar 30 décembre 2008 11:05, Mark Kirby a écrit :
> HI,
>
> My laptop has been trying to connect to my time capsule for over 8
> hours now. This used to work before i updated to current, has anybody
> else seen this?

(With a wpi WLAN card), I have to keep a wpa_cli command running somewhere
for the connexion to be kept up. I configured it in a tty so that I don't
have to bother. This happened somewhere during 4.99.x but I don't remember
exactly when.

Hope it helps.
     Jo