Re: sdmmc status?

I've been pretty busy with my day job, and have not had much time to work on this. I promise I will get back to it soon. :)

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008, KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:

Hi! Paul and Nonaka-san,

What status is sdmmc?

I put diff for all files.

I do not have sdhc@pci that works by PC. Therefore, I tested it with the
machine of PXA255/270.  (Gumstix basix/connex/verdex)

 - The machine of PXA270 is very wonderful work.
 - When a big file was written in the machine of PXA255, the error end
   was done.
   The log was not taken though it was an error of the clock in my memory.
 - I was not able to test sbt(4), because the machine of PXA270 has only
   the MicroSD socket. And CPU PXA255 doesn't have the interrupt for SDIO.

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |   |
| Network Engineer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | |