Boot-time debug messages

I'm installing 5.99.5 and I noticed the following messages on the console:

speedy:paul {101} dmesg | grep sysc
sysctl_createv: sysctl_create(kern) returned 1
sysctl_createv: sysctl_locate(boottime) returned 2
sysctl_createv: sysctl_create(vm) returned 1
sysctl_createv: sysctl_locate(loadavg) returned 2
sysctl_createv: sysctl_create(hw) returned 1
sysctl_createv: sysctl_locate(machine) returned 2
sysctl_createv: sysctl_locate(machine_arch) returned 2
speedy:paul {102}

Are these supposed to be displayed? Or are they just remnants of someone's earlier debugging efforts?

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul%whooppee.com@localhost   |
| Network Engineer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%juniper.net@localhost |