Re: USB related crash on 5.99.01

2008/12/9 Jukka Salmi <j+nbsd%2008.salmi.ch@localhost>:
> Hello,
>
> a 5.99.01 i386 system just crashed when I connected a USB device:

I have usb problems with 5.99.3 also. Not crashes, just hangups when
I plugin say a usb stick or my usb printer while the machine is turned on.

Also a similar problem [1] that affected 4.99.72 still applies to 5.99.3.

I have been busy lately, but these days I'll move my lazy *ss and compile a
DEBUG/LOCKDEBUG kernel and keep the list informed.

Cheers,
Stathis

[1] http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2008/09/29/msg004935.html