Re: D-link dub e100

Hum.
1°) 0x2001 and 0x3c05 id's are already in sys/dev/usb/usbdevs and
describe the product I have. ( answer to Adam Hamsik )
2°) '#strings /netbsd | grep _CFG | grep axe' gives : '_CFG_axe*\011at
uhub? port ?\011\011# ASIX AX88172 based adapters'
Si I'm rebuilding the kernel.
But I don't see why NetBSD 5 GENERIC wouldn't have axe* built in ? (
in****| usr/src/sys/arch/i386/conf, the axe line isn't commented out, it
seems to be active by default )|****
Best regards,
David