kernel panics with uvideo, savecores and coredumps

I can reproduce kernel panics when two
programs (mplayer and ekiga) *simultanously*
try to access my webcam.

In ddb I do "call dumpsys" or "sync" and reboot
blindly (I'm in X when the panic happens).

On reboot, savecore prints things like

panic: kmem_poison_check  x != y  (where x and y are numbers)

panic: extent_alloc_subregion: bad size

To debug a crash dump I following the instructions from:

But I always get backtraces from ddb instead the one from the panic.

Using ps ax -M netbsd.x.core results in a segfault
in kvm_getproc2() in libkvm.