Re: nsdispatch capability

On 26 Nov 2008, at 21:26, David Dudley wrote:
I'm having a problem with getting a program to run that is doing host

What API do you use? The best API is probably getaddrinfo(3) or
the slightly more complicate res_query(3).

It's written in C++, and when I run it, it tries to reference
"" unsuccessfully.

Why do you try to use that NSS module directly? There is no
reason to do that. NSS modules are supposed to be used by
the system's C library, not by applications.

        Kind regards

Matthias Scheler