Re: Tips on using ipmi(4) and wdogctl?

        Hello.  I've tried it with NetBSD 3.1 and NetBSD 3.x.  I tried again
yesterday after I wrote with NetBSD 3.1.  While the system didn't reboot
when I armed the timer, when I killed -9 the user process which was
tickling the timer, the system did not reboot when the timer expired.
I've tested that with ichlpcib0 and I've gotten reboots.  I'll try with
NetBSD-4 to see  if it behaves any differently.
-Brian