Re: rcs utils abort with signal handling error

On Friday 2008-11-21 12:45 +1100, Sarton O'Brien output:
> Geoff Wing wrote:
>> Running ci/co/rcsdiff gives me immediate failure, e.g.
>> % ci foo
>> ci: signal handling: Invalid argument
>> ci aborted
>> %
>> Nobody else?
> Not unless it's caused by the broken sh that was in the tree for a short
> period.

It's new to the last day or so.  My obj stuff is, at the moment, at
most 3 days old.  I just wiped out the libc and rcs dirs and rebuilt.
Kernel is 8 hours old.

Hmmm, just checked an older kernel.  One from 48 hours ago works.

(And why doesn't a boot.cfg line of "menu=Boot normally:boot" search for
other kernels if it can't find "netbsd" whereas dropping to the boot
prompt and running "boot" will?)

Regards,
Geoff